Contra Costa County’s Zero Tolerance for Human Trafficking Coalition is a partnership working to raise awareness, build capacity, and increase access to services for victims of human trafficking. As a collaboration of agencies, out goals include:
- Conducting public awareness activities
- Providing training, technical assistance, and a forum to share best practices
- Establishing policies and protocols
- Creating a coordinated system of care
The Coalition meets quarterly with committees convening monthly (or as needed.) Additional time sensitive sub-committees are formed as needed throughout the year. Coalition meetings are from 9 – 10:30 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of January, April, July, and October.
2016 Coalition meeting dates:
- Tuesday, January 19
- Tuesday, April 26
- Tuesday, July 26
- Tuesday, October 25
Contact Susan Woodhouse (email@example.com) for more information.
Learn More About Human Trafficking
- What is Human Trafficking?
- What Can You Do About Human Trafficking?
- Other Human Trafficking Projects in Contra Costa County
- Human Trafficking Resources